This step by step guide is going to walk you through how to change your password for your email from the default password given to you by Cybernut solutions.
- Open Internet Explorer and type in the URL: mail.office365.com, it will take you to this page:
- Log in with your email and current password:
Example: firstname.lastname@example.org / Default password: 5555 The next page should look like this.
- Click options in the top right hand corner and select ‘See All Options’
- It should take you to this page:
And then click on ‘Change your password’
- Enter the current password, then put in the new password that you want. Make sure that the bar shows Strong, as it does in the picture
- Once it is saved, it will ask you to log back in to your account to verify your new password.
- A window will pop up in Outlook Express the next time it tries to check for email or the next time you open it.
- Enter your email (email@example.com)
- Enter your new password
- Click this checkbox! Or you will have to re-enter information every time.